LEATHER FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Good quality leather is an essential part of what makes a car more than just a car.
Leather seats are an experience. The feel, the sound, the smell – it all combines to create a specific aura, one that is an indispensable part of the luxury car experience. Not just any leather will do.
Cortina’s custom capability, high performance leathers, and tight quality control have made it a leader in the automotive aftermarket and OEM market for more than a decade. We understand your needs and our leather finishing facility in Ohio with our robust, end-to-end supply chain gives us the capability to meet those requirements, from a single car custom job to a continuous, high-volume program.
We can exactly match the color, grain, and sheen of original equipment, or create a leather/vinyl match program to reduce your cost. Our automotive leathers meet OEM performance requirements, are strongly protected against soiling and abrasion, and are tightly controlled to minimize color variation from lot to lot. Whether it is a concourse level restoration of a vintage Porsche, a custom interior for a Corvette fresh off the lot, or a leather/vinyl set for an old Chevy, Cortina should be your go-to choice in automotive leather.
- Ability to develop custom program to match grain, color, sheen and effect
- Wide range of OEM grain patterns available
- Leathers designed with durability and ease of care in mind
- Performance leathers treated with proprietary stain resistant technology
- Complete control over the supply chain from hide to custom finish
- Huge inventory of hides for short lead times for small or large quantities
- Develop custom leather in any color, grain, look or hand to exactly match your design vision
- Work with Tier 1 supply chain team to ensure 100% on-time delivery, regardless of demand fluctuation
- Meet or exceed all OEM testing protocols