Cortina Leathers has a long history of bringing style and comfort to aircraft interiors.
You’ll find our handcrafted Italian and US-made leathers in commercial and business jets the world over and for good reason. Our Italian tanneries and our ISO 9001:2015 certified US leather finishing plant have over 100 years of history making beautiful, durable leathers at competitive prices. In addition, we bring our knowledge and capabilities from our interior design and architectural businesses to assist aviation designers in creating unique, high performance seating solutions.
We understand the demands of the aviation business and focus every day on being your most reliable supplier, regardless of fluctuations in demand and schedule. Our leathers are known for their quality, durability, and resistance to staining and abrasion—all at a surprisingly competitive price.
- Italian, German and US production to meet every need, schedule and price point.
- Laminated and non-laminated leather qualities
- All leather is drum-treated to meet commercial flammability standards
Business and Private Jets:
- Quick-Ship custom leathers with 3 week production
- Exacting custom color matching.
- All leather is treated to meet flammability standards (FAR 25.853)