LEATHER FOR ACCESSORIES
Cortina Leather has a long history of bringing style and comfort to the skies.
You’ll find our handcrafted leathers in airliners all over the world, and for good reason: we have over 100 years of history supplying durable, beautiful material to companies all over the globe, including both commercial and private aviation manufacturers.
Airline manufacturing is a demanding industry, and you need to know that your leather is coming from a reliable supplier who can provide exactly what you need in terms of look and functionality. Because we control the process all the way through from start to custom finish, we can ensure that you get exactly the style, quality and durability that your project requires, on time and within your budget. Either we have what we need in stock among our 1.5 million square feet of inventory, or we can make a c
Our aviation leather program includes:
- Over 650 leathers in stock in 1.5 million square feet of inventory in our US based warehouse
- A wide range of performance attributes and prices, from exquisite pure aniline to durable top performance that pass flame resistant testing
- Large stock of common crust for quick shipping, regardless of quantity ordered
- Quick custom program with a 4 week turnaround at standard program pricing, including in-house stamping, stitching, and industry-leading color expertise
- Over 100 years of leather finishing experience
To get a quote for your aviation leather needs, start a conversation with an experienced sales rep today.